Horse Chestnut Bowl - 15”
HORSE CHESTNUT CONTEMPORARY BOWL
- 15" Diameter x 4" High
- I was pleased to rescue this wonderfully figured and colored Horse Chestnut timber from this fallen tree.
- I chain-sawed, band-sawed, and "green-turned" (“roughed out”) this beautiful bowl maximizing the size in both width and depth according to the diameter of the tree.
- After drying the bowl for about a year, I final turned this contemporary design with undercut rim which provides a nice play of light and shadow.
- Sanded to a very fine surface and signed.
- Danish oil finish and triple wax buffed.