"Kissing Fish Lidded Vessel"
KISSING FISH LIDDED VESSEL
- 11.5" Each Side of Kissing Fish x 15" High.
- Designed and sculpted by Mike with texturing and coloring by George Jones III.
- Three Maple forms fitted and stacked upon each other.
- Finial Lid covers the small box in the center of the Kissing Fish form.
- A pair of Kissing Fish on each of the 3 sides.
- Tail-fins of the Kissing Fish meet at the corners forming a Singing Bird Head or Turtle Head.
- Under the center of the Kissing Fish form is a beautiful captured marble made by glass artist Phillip Nolley.
- The orbiting blue crystal earth marble is by Shasta Visions.
- The bottom Vessel is nicely finished for hidden storage.
- Detailed wood carving by George provides visual texture and depth w/ directional focus. George applied Chestnut Black base coloring, then gold highlighting and lacquer seal.
- Engaging form with harmonic flow, an enjoyable collaboration.
- The "Kissing Fish" represents Truth & Understanding.
- The "Singing Birds" represent Good News & Joyful Times.