Horse Chestnut Contemporary Bowl - 14.75"
HORSE CHESTNUT CONTEMPORARY BOWL
- 14.75" Diameter x 4" High
- I was delighted to rescue and reveal the inherently beautiful natural figure and coloration of this fallen tree.
- I chain-sawed, band-sawed, and initially "green-turned (“roughed out”) this bowl maximizing the size in both width and depth according to the diameter of the tree.
- Then safely stored the bowl for about a year of drying before final turning into this contemporary shape featuring a wide undercut rim that provides a nice play of light and shadow.
- Sanded to a smooth surface, signed, finished with Danish Oil and Triple Wax Buffed.